- Introduce myself as Michael Georgiou, Co-founder at Imaginovation and host for Tales from the PROS - - Hey Everyone, Welcome to Tales from the PROS. This is Michael Georgiou, Co-founder of Imaginovation.
- Introduce the interviewee's name, where they work, and what their company does:
"Our guest today is successful Entrepreneur Sean Maroni who is the CEO of BetaBox, delivers world-class hands-on learning experiences at schools & communities everywhere.
"Welcome Sean, it's a pleasure having you with us today"
Specific Questions for the person being interviewed:
- What motivated you to start BetaBox? Was there a specific reason or opportunity?
- Did you always see yourself doing something like this years ago, being an entrepreneur?
- I saw that you raised about 75k in funding, did you experience any hurdles in getting funding? Are you looking for more?
- How would you compare experiential marketing to other types of marketing such as digital?
- In your experience building this company, what steps or process would you take in building any type of minimum viable product or prototype?
- What are your future plans for BetaBox?
High Level Questions (Broad):
- IF you can explain, what struggles did you face while being an entrepreneur and building your company, and how did you overcome them?
- What are the biggest challenges you have had to deal with growth the companies you've started?
- What advice or tips would you give future entrepreneurs on how to succeed?
- What character traits would you consider the most important in being a successful business leader and entrepreneur? (Passion, drive, work ethic, perseverance, etc.)
- Do you feel that entrepreneurship is getting harder in our economy?
I always ask the THREE HOW'S:
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
- Thank the interviewee for their time for being on the podcast
- Where can everyone find you?
- Thank you everyone for listening, and until next time.