- Introduce myself as Michael Georgiou, Co-founder at Imaginovation and host for Tales from the PROS - - Hey Everyone, Good morning. Welcome to Tales from the PROS. This is Michael Georgiou, Co-founder of Imaginovation.
"We have an amazing guest with us today. Serial Entrepreneur Scot Wingo who is the Founder of Channel Advisor as well as CEO of Durham based Spiffy, and Spiffy is an on-demand service that allows customers to conveniently schedule, track and pay for high-quality mobile car washing services at the time and location of their choosing."
"Welcome Scot, it's an honor having you talk here today"
Specific Questions for the person being interviewed:
- So, while being Founder of Channel Advisor, what motivated you to also start Spiffy? Was there a specific reason or opportunity?
- Did you always see yourself doing something like this years ago, and as an entrepreneur?
- I saw that you received outside funding for Spiffy? AND how different do you think things would be if you grew 100% organically since when you started in 2014?
- So, how would you compare running Channel Advisor which is much larger and a publicly traded company compared to Spiffy?
- What are your plans on the future of Spiffy? Maybe potential expansion, acquisitions, etc.)
High Level Questions (Broad):
- IF you can explain, what struggles did you face while being an entrepreneur and building your companies, and how did you overcome them?
- What are the biggest challenges you have had to deal with growth the companies you've started?
- What advice or tips would you give future entrepreneurs on how to succeed?
- What character traits would you consider the most important in being a successful business leader and entrepreneur? (Passion, drive, work ethic, perseverance, etc.)
- Where do you think the market is headed with your industry and with technology?
- Do you feel that entrepreneurship is getting harder in our economy?
- I always ask the THREE HOW'S:
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
- Thank the interviewee for their time for being on the podcast
- Where can everyone find you?
- Thank you everyone for listening, and until next time.