- Hey Everyone. Welcome to Tales from the PROS. This is Michael Georgiou, your host and Co-founder of Imaginovation.
- Introduce the interviewee's name, where they work, and what their company does:
"My awesome guest with me today, is content marketing expert, Michael Brenner. Michael Brenner is a globally-recognized keynote speaker, author of The Content Formula and the CEO of Marketing Insider Group. He has worked in leadership positions in sales and marketing for global brands like SAP and Nielsen, as well as for thriving startups.
"Welcome Michael, it's an honor having you here today"
Specific Questions for the person being interviewed:
FIRST QUESTION TO CAPTURE INTEREST AND ENGAGEMENT:
- I gotta ask you this question Michael, I see that you must be crazy busy being a CEO of your company, speaking at large marketing conferences, coaching people and companies, and I am sure your planning on writing another book, haha. With that being said, how on earth do you find the time to continuously post such great content all over various social platforms? Do you have an automated approach, is it your team, or you do it manually?
- To kick things off, I want to talk about your journey as a content marketing expert and what truly inspired you to do what your doing now. Did you find your purpose when you were back in college?
- What is considered good content for B2B companies? What is bad content?
- You will always hear people talk about developing a marketing plan or a marketing strategy. Can you explain the difference between them?
- Is there a specific process that B2B companies have to go through to actually see a large positive impact on their video and written content?
- What are your thoughts on paid content vs. organic content? I feel like it's so much harder nowadays to reach and engage an audience through organic content unless your a large public figure or brand.
- What are your thoughts on having the right empathy and intent behind your content? In my experience, your audience can definitely sense your motives.
- This is something everyone wants to know, in your experience, how do you get an ROI from good content?
- Where do you feel content marketing is headed in the future? As we all know that technology is evolving like AI, automation, video. Is there anything people need to be concerned about?
- What are some of your top tips that B2B organizations need to know when trying to reach and engage their audience?
- Tell me about your book.
High Level Questions (Broad):
- IF you can explain, what were some of your main struggles that you went through to becoming an expert in the marketing space?
- What advice would you give to B2B marketers so they don't make the mistakes that you've encountered from others?
- I always ask the THREE HOW'S:
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
- Where can everyone find you?
- Thank the interviewee for their time for being on the podcast
- Thank you everyone for listening, this is Michael Georgiou, your host on Tales from the PROS, and until next time.