- Introduce myself as Michael Georgiou, Co-founder at Imaginovation and host for Tales from the PROS
- Introduce the interviewee's name, where they work, and what their company does - WedPics is a personalized photo-sharing platform for weddings, developed by deja mi.
Specific Questions for the person being interviewed:
- Tell us a little about yourself and how and why you started WedPics
- Did you always see yourself doing something like this years ago, and as an entrepreneur?
- What inspired you to start this company and be an entrepreneur?
- So, I see that you guys are funded and you've received your Series B round of funding, are you going for more rounds?
- What is it like to pitch to investors and finally land the big million dollar deals?
- Do you ever wish that you grew organically instead of being funded by investors? I can see that if you begin to run out of funds, it must be stressful.
- What are your thoughts of starting your company in Raleigh, instead of like Silicon Valley or New York?
High Level Questions (Broad):
- Do you have any mentors, thought or inspirational leaders that paved the way for you to be where you are at?
- IF you can explain, what struggles did you face while being an entrepreneur and building your company, and how did you overcome them?
- What are the biggest challenges you have had to deal with growth? Because I was inspired by one of your interviews, as you mentioned almost being acquired by The Knot, which is a huge brand, but you rejected their offer.
- What advice or tips would you give future entrepreneurs on how to succeed?
- What character traits would you consider the most important in being a successful business leader and entrepreneur? (Passion, drive, work ethic)
- Where do you think the market is headed with your industry and with technology?
- Do you feel that entrepreneurship is getting harder in our economy?
- Thank the interviewee for their time for being on the podcast
- Where can everyone find you?
- Thank you everyone for listening, and until next time.