- "Our guest today is successful Entrepreneur Jim Tobin who is the CEO of Ignite Social Media, working with large corporate brands such as Lowes, Nike, Walgreens, Dodge, UFC, just to name a few.
- "Welcome Jim, it's great having you with us today"
Specific Questions for the person being interviewed:
- What motivated you to start Ignite? Was there a specific reason or opportunity?
- Did you always see yourself doing something like this years ago, being an entrepreneur?
- What differences do you see in working with large brands compared to smaller companies, maybe local businesses?
- How did you capture the larger brands attention? Any specific lead generation or sales tactics?
- What social media strategy or method do you consider the most effective in increasing user engagement and providing a return on investment? Also how do you think social media is currently affecting search engine optimization?
- Where do you see social media headed in the future? Any specific platforms to be on the lookout for?
- Do you feel pay per click marketing is taking over growing your brand organically, or is it good to mix both strategies?
- What are your plans on the future of Ignite? Maybe potential expansion, acquisitions, etc.)
High Level Questions (Broad):
- IF you can explain, what struggles did you face while being an entrepreneur and building your company, and how did you overcome them?
- What are the biggest challenges you have had to deal with growth the companies you've started?
- What advice or tips would you give future entrepreneurs on how to succeed?
- What character traits would you consider the most important in being a successful business leader and entrepreneur? (Passion, drive, work ethic, perseverance, etc.)
- Do you feel that entrepreneurship is getting harder in our economy?
- I always ask the THREE HOW'S:
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
- Thank the interviewee for their time for being on the podcast
- Where can everyone find you?
- Thank you everyone for listening, and until next time.