- Introduce myself as Michael Georgiou, Co-founder at Imaginovation and host for Tales from the PROS - - Hey Everyone, Good morning. Welcome to Tales from the PROS. This is Michael Georgiou, Co-founder of Imaginovation.
- Introduce the interviewee's name, where they work, and what their company does:
"Our guest here today is Jim Anthony, who is the CEO of Colliers International Raleigh/Durham. Jim is a real estate guru and has one of the most diverse and distinguished commercial real estate track records in the Southeastern, US.
"Welcome Jim, it's an honor having you talk here today"
Specific Questions for the person being interviewed:
- Jim, as the CEO of Colliers in Raleigh, tell us the story of what you guys do exactly and how you became CEO there? You had a previous company called Anthony & Co. right?
- Did you always see yourself becoming a CEO and starting and owning different companies in real estate/investing/etc.?
- From an expert's perspective, what's the corporate real estate market looking like at the moment in North Carolina and even the US in general?
- What tips would you give to companies who are trying to buy and own a piece of property such a building for an office? Anything we need to avoid?
- You obviously understand the tech is booming, do you see any technology trends emerging into real estate in general or is there anything to be aware of? Maybe on a buyers level or company's level?
- Any future plans for Colliers in Raleigh?
High Level Questions (Broad):
- IF you can explain, what struggles did you face while building your companies, and how did you overcome them?
- What are the biggest challenges you have had to deal with growth the companies you've started?
- What advice or tips would you give future entrepreneurs on how to succeed?
- What character traits would you consider the most important in being a successful business leader and entrepreneur? (Passion, drive, work ethic, perseverance, etc.)
- Do you feel that entrepreneurship is getting harder in our economy?
- I always ask the THREE HOW'S:
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
- Thank the interviewee for their time for being on the podcast
- Where can people find you on Facebook, twitter, and Instagram, and website.
- Thank you everyone for listening, and until next time.