In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Fritz Lehman, who is a business leader and currently the Chief Operating Officer at Zencos. Fritz brings 34 years of experience in all aspects of solutions sales, delivery and customer support from his time at SAS culminating with the role of Executive Vice President and Chief Customer Officer.
We talk about Fritz's journey to becoming a leader in customer experience and support, his insight on what it takes to create long-term trust and customer retention for enterprise-level clients, the future of big data, and more.
- Fritz, give us a little background on your story and how you got to where you are today as a business leader.
- Tell us what you currently do at Zencos and what Zencos does, and why you chose to be a part of the Zencos team instead of retiring.
- Where do you feel big data is headed in the US and even the global market?
- With your experience in building and working with customer support teams, and fostering trust with large enterprise-level clients, what is your best advice on ensuring the customer is happy?
- What do you recommend to other managers, leaders, and anyone working with customers directly to build trust the right way?
- What is your definition of building a great customer experience?
- What do you feel people do wrong when they deal with customers?
- What was it like working as an executive at SAS Institute for so many years, was there a specific memory or story that you would like to share?
- You being a strong business leader, do you have any advice or tips for future or current leaders on what they need to do to ensure and maintain success?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define business?
- How do you define success?