- Introduce myself as Michael Georgiou, Co-founder at Imaginovation and host for Tales from the PROS - - Hey Everyone, Welcome to Tales from the PROS. This is Michael Georgiou, Co-founder of Imaginovation.
- Introduce the interviewee's name, where they work, and what their company does:
"Our guest today is Fernando Carrera who is the Co-founder of Turpial Development, which is located in Caracas, Venezuela that develop mobile and web applications, which is similar to what we do.
"Thanks for Fernando for being with us"
Specific Questions for the person being interviewed:
- Tell everyone the reason your here with us in Raleigh, North Carolina.
- What made you start Turpial?
- What's it like starting and building a company in Venezuela? Especially with how things are over there at the moment.
- How would you compare the market in Venezuela to other countries in Latin America?
- Where do you see tech headed or the market going in Venezuela?
High Level Questions (Broad):
- IF you can explain, what struggles did you face while being an entrepreneur and building your company, and how did you overcome them?
- What are the biggest challenges you have had to deal with growth? How did you scale?
- What advice or tips would you give future entrepreneurs on how to succeed?
- What character traits would you consider the most important in being a successful business leader and entrepreneur? (Passion, drive, work ethic, perseverance, etc.)
- I always ask the THREE HOW'S:
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define entrepreneurship?
- How do you define success?
- Thank the interviewee for their time for being on the podcast
- Visit their website www.________.com, and where can people find you on Facebook, twitter, and Instagram
- Thank you everyone for listening, and until next time.