In this episode of Tales from the PROS, I chat with Evan Carmichael. This amazing guest is a serial entrepreneur, social media influencer with over 2 million subscribers on YouTube, international speaker, and best-selling author. He is working to solve the world's biggest problem: Untapped human potential and has occupied the hashtag #Believe.
We talk about Evan's journey to becoming a thought leader and YouTube sensation, he gives his insight on how to find your purpose and passion. Then how to create a strong influence, community, and a following around it, the power of having a mentor, and much more.
- Evan, give us a little background on your story and how you got to where you are today as a business and thought leader.
- You being a passionate advocate for entrepreneurs and being a successful entrepreneur yourself, in your experience what do you feel their biggest challenges are and how should they overcome them?
- What is your best advice on how someone can inspire others and build a strong community around them on and off social media?
- From all the successful people you've interviewed, engaged and collaborated with, and content you've created for, what are your top rules for success?
- How does someone like myself, a business owner, CMO, and podcaster create his "one word" or even hashtag?
- How did you come up with your "one word" #Believe?
- How does someone find their purpose and actually execute on it?
- How do you define failure?
- How do you define business?
- How do you define success?